Zhao Ren, “Towards explainable and robust deep neural networks for computer audition”, invited research talk at L3S Research Center, Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Universität Hannover, Germany, 24.02.2021.
Zhao Ren, “Deep learning in audio signal classification”, invited research talk at audEERING GmbH, Germany, 01.10.2020.
- Program committee member of the 23rd ACM International Conference on Multimodal Interaction, Montreal, Canada, 10.2021.
- Program committee member of the 9th Audio/Visual Emotion Challenge and Workshop@ACM Multimedia, Nice, France, 10.2019.
- IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics
- IEEE Transactions on Multimedia
- IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing
- IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing
- IEEE/ACM Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing
- IEEE Internet of Things Journal
- IEEE Access
- IEEE Sensors Letters
- The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America
- The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America Express Letters
- Neural Processing Letters
- Physiological Measurement
- IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP)
- International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN)
- Detection and Classification of Acoustic Scenes and Events Workshop (DCASE)
- European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO)
- ACM International Conference on Multimodal Interaction (ICMI)
- IEEE International Workshop on Multimedia Signal Processing (MMSP)
- “Researchers develop more comprehensive acoustic scene analysis method”, in phys.org, 10.04.2018.
- “Researchers develop more comprehensive acoustic scene analysis method”, in EurekAlert!, AAAS, USA, 09.04.2018.